Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tips to having an inexpensive yet classy wedding

This blog is for all of the newly engaged women out there. I got married last year amidst a recession and let me tell you staying within budget was extremely hard. Weddings aren't cheap especially if you want a nice memorable wedding.

I literally spent hours upon hours online to research as much as I could on how to save money for the wedding. Some things were more costly than others but in the end it was a beautiful wedding. I have put together information and money saving tips that I feel are the key components to having a wedding.

If you are a creative person this will be very easy for you because it takes a lot of creativity to come up with alternatives for the smaller details. I was lucky to have a very creative sister and mother who were essential in giving me ideas. Please remember that it's your wedding and you can pick and choose where you want to save and splurge.

I will be providing this valuable information for only $5 because saving money is what it's all about. You don't have to worry about shipping costs because it's downloadable so you can start saving right away!



No comments:

Post a Comment