Monday, July 19, 2010

Welcome

This is my first blog so I am going to apologize in advance if I didn't get the right idea about what to do here. I am an opinionated person and feel the need to express what I feel since holding it in all the time is not good for the soul. I wanted to start a blog that discusses current events while keeping it real. I understand not everyone will agree with my opinions but hey in today's society people need to hear the harsh truth sometimes to get back on track.

I also want to provide a place where people can find an honest review of products that many are too skeptical or scared to buy. You will either see me as gullible or daring to try new things. Either way I want to provide that info that companies may not always give you. So if there is something out there that you want an opinion on and I have tried it or know of people that have I will be glad to give an honest consumer report of it.

I am a Physical Therapist by trade so I also wanted to find a place to provide important information for potential patients. In my community I have seen a lack of regard for one's health because of the economy so if I can provide some useful information to help someone improve their health I will.

I hope you enjoy my future blogs and if there is a topic that you need an honest opinion on you can count on me to keep it real with you. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment